Oh geez!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done Madtuna, you have just cemented everyone's travel plans for the next year?

your patch is what everyone dreams of finding and keeps us all itching to get back out.

Awesome reading.

RR

Hi Madtuna,

Keep an eye out for these blokes.

Have a look at this link.. read a couple of items down there are two gold mine stories.. The Tennant Creek mine is average 40gm per ton of dirt.

If your figures start to look like these then you don't have to worry about old farts like us heading west,
your government is more than happy to sink a shaft for the miners.

Rambling rude

http://shutdownjobs.com.au/2017/06/latest-industry-news-63/

Not sure RR. Just got a warning from Norton's against using the site. The warning was in red and a slash through the web address. I have never had that before. Probably nothing but I don't think I will load it again. A shame. It would have been a good read.

Has anyone else got the warning??, K

kurra said:
Not sure RR. Just got a warning from Norton's against using the site. The warning was in red and a slash through the web address. I have never had that before. Probably nothing but I don't think I will load it again. A shame. It would have been a good read.

Has anyone else got the warning??, K

Can't believe Norton are still in business.....Mate I went on those sites and got the all clear from Avast, also said secure websites.

Stop using antivirus 15 years ago as I think its the biggest scam out. Never had an issue. Just about everyone I know using antivirus has had issues,,,, hmmmmmm

Thanks again for the well wishes fellas and good to see you back again Duck!

RR, not sure what your links have to do with me? I found what's probably the remnants of a little reef and a bit of a patch where it shed, not something that would probably interest a large mining company and the expense of major works.
When I'm finished with a spot, I do notify the company who holds the lease and let them know what and where as part of my conditions to prospect on their leases. I am in negotiations at the moment with this lease holder to allow me to do more invasive work which is exciting.

Lots of well meaning concern for my safety and the security of the spot, and I can assure you both are safe thankyou all.

They are a funny animal theses gold forums. Everyone wants you to write about and share your finds yet when you do everyone tells you not to?

So I think all I'll say is it is ongoing and doing better than I hoped for and I think will for a while to come.

Cheers!

edit: will add a pic though, 21grs of small stuff from 4 hours today. Some is paper thin

1tQQ6T3.jpg

Love your pictures etc and thanks again for sharing :Y: , as for the negative comments :N: :rolleyes: if people dont have something positive to say they should act like adults and say nothing at all , but as with any public forums that will never happen , i really hope you keep sharing as much as you feel comfortable with and lets hope you find the source and its shallow and plentyful :Y: . Keep living the dream mate :D

aussiefarmer said:
Love your pictures etc and thanks again for sharing :Y: , as for the negative comments :N: :rolleyes: if people dont have something positive to say they should act like adults and say nothing at all , but as with any public forums that will never happen , i really hope you keep sharing as much as you feel comfortable with and lets hope you find the source and its shallow and plentyful :Y: . Keep living the dream mate :D

+1 :Y:

Its a shame that people tend to jump or in the case of a forum write before they think here is a guy who knows what he is doing lives in the country he works knows the bush and how to work it and all us weekend worriers are telling him what to do , envy sure wish it was me and I think all of us feel that way but just from HT s thread I have the feeling he knows what he is doing and good on him and thanks for sharing unfortunately some people suffer with verbal diarrhea they open their mouth and s*** comes out .keep up the great work MT and I hope its Turns out to be three times bigger than you think , by the way can I have the GPS coord I wont tell anyone LOL .PP

Latest posts