Nugget's stupid appendix

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad your out Nugget and feeling better! :) enjoy the family and take it easy!

Thanks again for the concern everyone. I'm feeling much better (not quite 100% but getting there) and have asked to return to work tomorrow on light duties as I couldn't see the point in sitting around the house all week. A slight diet change is really all that's required to keep things under control. In most people the condition itself is generally nothing to worry about, however when it presents an infection it can be quite serious if left untreated.

@Bushranger, that sounds painful mate, I hope you've got it all under control.

But I love seedy buns :lol:. I really need to look more into the exact diet changes but I'm told that seeds are an issue and will need to eat butt loads of fiber. Speaking of which, at one point when I was fasting, the nurse wanted to give me painkillers via the southern gate :eek:. I kindly decline her offer though saying it wouldn't feel right without buying her dinner first :lol:

Nugget said:
the nurse wanted to give me painkillers via the southern gate :eek:. I kindly decline her offer though saying it wouldn't feel right without buying her dinner first :lol:

Just whats breaky meal deals for :)

Hope you spent the money Nugget, pain relief is worthwhile. The self inflicted pain by diet deviation ain't worth it, but everything changes so lets hope that reduces the restrictions. keep getting better

Bushranger, lookafter that DVT as a second one usually means you take rat poison forever. Speedy recovery.

Nugget said:
Speaking of which, at one point when I was fasting, the nurse wanted to give me painkillers via the southern gate

Well I hope if she was going to, she was going to cover her plugs afterwards lol :D. What pin Pointer did she have?? :lol:

Glad to hear your on the mend
All the best :cool:

plenty of greens apples and pears, maybe the white aswell. Me and my imune system, and stomach all agree we need a challenge, thats only a good thing for the appendix. People will be also supprised how benefitial no sugar is in the diet for waste management and ph

fruits give the needed sugar levels at low amounts, anything that spikes the body cannot use

Nugget said:
But I love seedy buns :lol:. I really need to look more into the exact diet changes but I'm told that seeds are an issue and will need to eat butt loads of fiber. Speaking of which, at one point when I was fasting, the nurse wanted to give me painkillers via the southern gate :eek:. I kindly decline her offer though saying it wouldn't feel right without buying her dinner first :lol:
I believe lettuce is not good if you have that condition.

Pr2cv said:
Nugget said:
I believe lettuce is not good if you have that condition.
I didn't think lettuce was much good for any condition.

Latest posts