Nugget Finder 15 inch NF EVO coil

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1447988478_p1040437.jpg

Just picked up a new 15 Evo coil :)

Nenad that looks like my coil after Clermont ;)

Only difference is the clutter on the top of mine was lead shot 8.(
Go the little blue vacuum cleaner :D

Think I need one of these Nenad, same price as the standard 15" evo?

Does anyone know if they will be a Nugget Finder Evolution 1713" in the Spoke version if so count me in :)

Hi RM I am using a new 4500 that I purchased last August I find the coil runs smooth and quiet I also found a smaller piece, but that was after I took the photo it was 0,3 gram at a good depth a long flat piece . As this is a proto type coil I am happy with results on all targets deep big and small regards john :)

Just ordered one of these, was tossing up with the detech 15 dd ultra, but the weight of the nf did it for me. The difficult ground was making me consider the the detech, but ill make do with the 11" commander dd for that place, the 15nf is for when I travel west or south, deeper ground, bigger gold.
Like big kev says, im excited!

Don't discount it up in your parts. In my hotter ground around here, the 15" runs smoother than both the 14x9 and 12" rounds. Not having quite as much near surface sensitivity deals with the mineralisation better, but still plenty of sensitivity to ping the sub grammers.

Will give it a run when it gets here. There is one particular area where the 14 x 9 is really temperamental, some days its not too bad, others , unusable.
Its a bit wierd actually, there isnt a permanent source of EMI near by, but it some times gets a bit of aircraft traffic overhead, both light planes at lowish altitude, and airliners way up. The highway is pretty close by, although, not much traffic compared to down south.

Latest posts