Nugget finder 12 Inch Mono evolution

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't look too deep Paul13, must have been a screamer :Y:

Nice finds Nenad. I know what you mean about the last day voodoo thing. Happens to me too!

Or if its a day trip, it's always that last swing when you're just about to give up... 'well i'll just give it another half hour then pull the pin' ... bingo :D

I refill a part of the hole before the picture and don't ask me why .. I have no idea?
But that was a good low high signal.. the one I would like to hear more often!

I took my new evo coil out for the first time I went to a place in the GT I been to about 10 times before I was hoping to find something but I didn't expect to find 7 little nuggets in less then 2 hours..I run a gpx4500 the evo runs so smooth compared to other coils I own. with very clear target sound very sensitive to small gold I was amazed on the smallest piece.I got all up 1.7 grams biggest was 1gram and the smallest didn't read on the scales..I'm very impressed with the coil if any one is thinking of getting one I highly recommend it. Can't wait to spend a whole day using it ..
1501494302_img_0932.jpg

Dig'n-it said:
Well done Mickybees ....... What coil were you using previously?
Cheers
I previously hit that area with my 11" elite that I have sold now and my 8" mono commander Minelab coil which I will never sell it's a great little coil ..that's why I wasn't expecting to find so many nuggets normally my 8" sniffs out most of the little ones ..the evo seems to see targets the others didn't ....so far the biggest nugget I found was with the elite it was a very good coil but to touch sensitive for me which made it hard to decipher targets just my opinion. Cheers mate

Mickybees said:
Dig'n-it said:
Cheers
I previously hit that area with my 11" elite that I have sold now and my 8" mono commander Minelab coil which I will never sell it's a great little coil ..that's why I wasn't expecting to find so many nuggets normally my 8" sniffs out most of the little ones ..the evo seems to see targets the others didn't ....so far the biggest nugget I found was with the elite it was a very good coil but to touch sensitive for me which made it hard to decipher targets just my opinion. Cheers mate
Mmmmm ...... Interesting. I've got the 11" Elite as well. I agree it is great on finding small gold. I've had a lot of trouble with mine in the heat, and was leaning to getting the 12" Evo. I really like the idea of them having pressure release valves in them. Makes a lot of sense in the hot weather. I have the 15" Evo and love it.
Think you have helped me make the decision. Just need to save up for one ........ Plus wouldn't mind getting a 19" Evo as well. Could be saving for a while :)

Dig'n-it said:
Mickybees said:
Dig'n-it said:
Cheers
Mmmmm ...... Interesting. I've got the 11" Elite as well. I agree it is great on finding small gold. I've had a lot of trouble with mine in the heat, and was leaning to getting the 12" Evo. I really like the idea of them having pressure release valves in them. Makes a lot of sense in the hot weather. I have the 15" Evo and love it.
Think you have helped me make the decision. Just need to save up for one ........ Plus wouldn't mind getting a 19" Evo as well. Could be saving for a while :)
Yes the elite would either run good or it wouldn't and most of the time in my case it wouldn't run smooth ..but I have friends that swear by them ..so far I'm happy with the evo I'm going out later in the week hopefully it still runs as good as it did..

I borrowed the 11" elite last time out. I found it very difficult to ground balance. Once I got the ground balance right it was nice but otherwise it was very noisy compared to the 14" Elite.

I'm not sure I guess it's like anything just takes a bit of learning I'm sure there would be plenty of people on here willing to help out with settings if needed :)

Hi I've recently bought the 12 inch evolution
Cool love it it's super sensitive found .3 within
15 minutes of getting out of the car first day I got it. Went out Saturday just gone picked up a 5.9 framer and a few smaller ones love mine I'm running it on a 5000. :cool:

Latest posts