Not sure how i feel

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Terrraaustralis2014 said:
We live in a land of opportunity. As tough as it can be or may seem, the end of something is the beggining of something new.
Just look to all those fellas around the world who live their lives in the less developed nations - even their best deal still doesn't come close to our worst.

I might not know ya mate, but I do believe in you. Get back out ( not 'back up' cos you ain't down! ) and go get em!!!

;)

Hi mate, you're right

Australia is wonderful! my dream is to live in Australia forever!

You guys do not know what it is to live in a less developed country like Brazil. politicians here are all thieves! the people have no education at all. so here sucks! My dream is one day to leave Brazil

I was born in the wrong country !! my heart is Australian, I love everything I know about Australia. I already cried because I could not go to Australia!
AUSTRALIA I LOVE YOU!

Yes for a negative there is a positive I too had a life changing employment situation It's not all bad you might just find your true passion & fulfilment in a new direction All the best Cheers. Dave

joao garimpeiro said:
You guys do not know what it is to live in a less developed country like Brazil. politicians here are all thieves!

Well not much different here Joao......but we love you just the same mate!

Me thinks you have earned your right to be an Aussie.

Hope you can make it over and see you here soon my friend.

;)

Metamorphic said:
joao garimpeiro said:
You guys do not know what it is to live in a less developed country like Brazil. politicians here are all thieves!

Well not much different here Joao......but we love you just the same mate!

Me thinks you have earned your right to be an Aussie.

Hope you can make it over and see you here soon my friend.

;)

Thank you my friend! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I live in Hervey Bay and my adult daughter got sick of all the drug users she calls friends surrounding her with hopelessness so hopped on a plane to Perth with help from one good friend working in W.A. who put her up for a few days and paid for her ticket,her mate had to go to new posting with-in two days of her arrival so with borrowed money she paid for accomadation at motel $600 a week in Perth applied for jobs anywhere and landed one in Fitzroy Crossing, but like she said to me a job here is better than no job in Hervey Bay.
as a parent its scary knowing i cant help her if it does not work out, but she is trying to better her life, so hope for us all if prepared to do or go anywhere.

Latest posts