Newbie from Doonan Qld

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is Stephen but everyone calls me Purcy I'm middle-aged and have been diagnosed with dementia I also Built my own motor home and live with my carer Rhonda and I'm hoping to supplement my income with or by prospecting as I have not accepted NDIS.

272835295_1622939151377674_7823245571109232422_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone, my name is Stephen but everyone calls me Purcy I'm middle-aged and have been diagnosed with dementia I also Built my own motor home and live with my carer Rhonda and I'm hoping to supplement my income with or by prospecting as I have not accepted NDIS.

View attachment 10750
Damn Purcy, that’s a real fine bus you have there. The luxury way to prospect! Respect for not accepting NDIS. I hope your prospecting is 100% successful.
On the news today I heard that chillies are meant to be effective in reducing dementia symptoms. New research and all that. Might be worth a look at.
Anyway, good luck on your journey and may the gold be shining at the end of your rainbows.
Cheers - Mr Tee

Damn Purcy, that’s a real fine bus you have there. The luxury way to prospect! Respect for not accepting NDIS. I hope your prospecting is 100% successful.
On the news today I heard that chillies are meant to be effective in reducing dementia symptoms. New research and all that. Might be worth a look at.
Anyway, good luck on your journey and may the gold be shining at the end of your rainbows.
Cheers - Mr Tee
Thank you Mr Tee

Latest posts