new to it

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
good morning to everyone iv only started detecting at the start of this year had some fun so far lots of lead and other assorted rubbish none of the ellusive yellow so far my son and myself have been to yatton gf a clermont g lease western creek for a week nice people there and around finch hatton was going to head out to clermont for a couple of days but getting way to hot we started with a gp 3000 then i put the hard sell on the more sensible half to get a gpz my reasoning being that if we are to going to all the trouble of being in the right areas i wont be able to blame the tools and as an extra incentive id give the pokies away and that seealed the deal so now im finding more lead definetly not missing any but thats half the fun the anticipation planning on doing an easter trip maby to clermont or charters towers and then georgetown for the june july holidays im in mackay so not such a big drive as some of you do anyway every one have a great new year

Welcome to you both
1514505328_14.jpg

Latest posts