New to here

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been on forums in the past. There might be some here that remember me. I'm not going to get too involved like before but, I'll help where I can. Especially those new to the hobbies. I have been prospecting for gold and gemstones over much of Australia over the last 23 years or so. I look forward to meeting you both on here and maybe even out there in the bush. :cool:

Welcome RGB, your experience and knowledge will be greatly appreciated around the forum.

Cheers,
Nugget

Thanks Argy, Look forward to bending your experienced ear sometime , its all new to me , need all the help i can get mate eh !

Colin.

Welcome to the forum RGB, looking forward to exchanges of ideas and hope you find the forum "different" to others out there....Cheers Wal. ;)

Hi R_G_Bargy, :D

Welcome to the most informative forum in AU.
Don't be shy to ask around,..

Cheers,
"B"

Thanks for the welcome everyone! As long as the knives stay in the kitchen, I'll be happy to help anyone I can. Either with information or in the field with practical help.
I've not been near forums for 3 or 4 years. There was too much jealousy and rubbish being flung. I like that this forum is new and fresh, covering both gold and gems.

Latest posts