New to forum Matt in the ACT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m@ttACT

Matt
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

New to the forum just wanted to say gday.
Love the posts and topics so much info available here which is great!
Im a huge fan of Wal and Liz been watching their youtube channel for ages, get pretty excited when a new video pops up Thanks guys keep them coming :)
I love prospecting, used to go with my dad in the 80's mainly out to Tuena, Grabben Gullen, Braidwood area and Adelong. Now I love heading out and exploring old ground, diggings and the history. I'm keen to become a member and get involved in any of the prospecting australia outings as they look like heaps of fun. I generally crevice, run the highbanker or river sluice. Can't wait to get a decent detector running as i'm using Dad's Xterra70 but it wont handle the mineralized ground i'm now visiting (very course gold though so I'll keep at it). Took Noah my 4 year old crevicing at the ford last week and we were pretty happy to see a bit of colour...made his day
1403568771_image1.jpg

Welcome to Prospecting Australia m@ttACT,

There's plenty of like minded folk here on the forum so you've come to the right place. We'll be planning a few more PA outings for when things warm up again but until then feel free to make yourself at home and don't hesitate to ask questions.

Cheers,
Nugget

Welcome to the forum Matt

Thats a great bit of colour you have there, good work

Cheers,
Matt

Hi Matt, I am from Canberra also (well queanbeyan..LOL) I have a 7 year old boy and we would love to some watch the highbanker in action one weekend. My son loves the idea of watching machines and loves rocks and gems. I am a gem man myself and tend to sieve a lot when possible. I would like to learn to pan also :)

Anyway have a great one.
Dan

Thanks all...lots of great people on here from what I see :) Looks like lots of locals which is fantastic!
Dan I'll let you know when we are heading out next if its close to Canberra you guys are welcome to come along.

Gday Matt welcome to the forum! May see you around!Willo

Latest posts