New Regulations in Victoria commencing 1 July 2019

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not being familiar to this State or arrangements.

How would this impact upon someone like myself and Kato if we travelled to Victoria to detect as hobby interests ?

What would we have to comply with and at what costs ?

I assume these changes are for more commercial interests.

Hi Megsy Reading it. The license has increased to $25.20 for 10years 1.7 x 14.81 The point is always placed higher than a dot. Mark

Oh! Well that's stupid - but good! They managed to put the point at the bottom on currency, but not in the fee units. Go figure!

Nice pick up!

Cheers,
Megsy

I rang earthresorces on 1300 366 356 option 3 but they could not give me a clear answer as to any fee increase to the miners right , said to ring back after July 1st :/

In layman`s terms, does this impact regular joe blow detectorists or prospectors with a miner`s right ? Does it change anything in terms of what we do and where we can or can`t do it ? Do we , as individuals , have a more complicated process just to get a miner`s right or other permits like a 40E etc ? Do we have to declare where we intend to prospect or detect and have to supply maps of where we are going ?

FOZ

Did you know Seniors Card Holders no longer need a Vicco Fishing Licence anymore

Sooooo --- why not give us Seniors the right to prospect also - just show your
Seniors card if requested??? Its only $2 a year Vs $25 for a Fisho :)

Thanks for posting Megsy. Seems the miners rights aren't affected negatively...although land access is a growing concern.
Although not sure what the exchange rate is on 'fee units' vs aussie dollar?! Any ideas?!

Latest posts