Financial help guides in times of need

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone. We all know that a lot of people are being hit hard with job losses, stand downs, retrenchments, forced isolation etc...
How about we start a thread with financial guides to help people through this lean time?

I'll start with this one that I found on the Commonwealth Bank website that has a few options/ideas that may help. Feel free to add others from reliable sources.

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/doc/member-docs/13534/1585270149_comm_bank_-_coronavirus_financial_support_guide.pdf

Cheers,
Megsy

LoneWolf said:
The Young need to be aware according to some 'Experts', that if they take out $10,000 now, they will miss out on up to $100,000 later on... :argh:

LW....

Thats providing Superannuation Taxation / fees, rules remain the same as pre Corona era as well as Investment potential remains the same as pre Corona era.
This assistance package is goblin up Government, tax payer funds at an alarming rate. Post Corona many things will change and one think is :100: % certain Increases in taxes and a reduction in government services, it is also likely many large corporations will go broke along with a huge amount of small businesses.

Future elections will make May 2019 look like a Teddy Bears picnic. :eek:

I might yank 10k out because I salary sacrificed a large proportion of my super and Its not taxed if its taken out under the C19 program.

Latest posts