New Park Management plans for Victoria October 2018

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I assume these info leaflets carry the usual disclaimers that the documents 'are not without flaw' and those people behind it discount all liability etc. Well maybe we should legally explore targeting those responsible. Am I beyond being sued by a council if I produce a document saying the are the biggest wasters of taxpayers money, most lazy, corrupt and criminally negligent frauds in operation just because I stick a disclaimer in the small print? My point is that by their own admission they are stating that they may be wholly incorrect in their findings.

There is also the possibility of lodging an injunction to these proposed changes in the courts. Has The PMAV considered legal action and what stage is this at? If any knows please PM me directly, confidentially if course. It would seem a good use of membership fees.

Another thing as a prospector I'm not too happy with getting singled out from farmers hunters, 4x4s campers, motorcyclists littered, cyclists etc to get the blame for ANY and ALL of the damage done to the environment. I find it personally VERY defamatory and I feel prospectors and prospecting have been unfairly singled out to be painted in a negative light by those behind these proposals.

Their documentation looks like it was prepared by children in fairness, I could scythe through all of their arguments in very short order. The documentation is not very scientific and needs to be challenged on its merits, of which there are few, if any.

here's something to think about and certain control the gov/councils have over you

1 permits for sheds buildings water tank septic if your on semi rural land etc.

2 you have to register your pets cats and dogs yes I understand why native wildlife etc

3 parking on your own nature strip will get you a fine in certain councils if you do. as well as planting trees on it yet we normally have to maintain it get rid of weeds and water/mow it.

4 firewood you need a permit to collect it outside of designated areas understandable if people are stupid and start removing trees and you need a permit to burn off even if its a small wood burner in your backyard.

5 say goodbye to quad bikes motorbikes etc. on private land you now need a permit just to drive them in some councils deemed by the councils as Recreational Vehicles here's my lovely council rules on that taken from their website.

A permit is required to use recreational vehicles within a residential area or the urban growth area on land under 1 acre (4000 square metres) or within 200m of a neighbouring house
permit is also required if a recreational vehicle or model vehicle is used within 200 metres of land used for residential purposes and the land is owned or occupied by someone other than the owner of the land on which the recreation vehicle is to be used
Once an application for a recreational vehicle permit has been received council officers will arrange an inspection of your property
Letters will be sent to your neighbours asking if they have any objections to the use of the recreational vehicle
determination will be made by a Community Compliance Officer and if a permit is issued conditions will apply
The permit is an annual permit.

6 a little bit more from the same website/council
Skip Bins and Shipping Containers
On private land
If you want to place a shipping container on your land, please check with Planning to ensure a permit is not required. Skip bins on private land do not require a permit under the Local Law however shipping containers might

7 I didn't even know such a permit existed until now
Asset Protection
What is Asset Protection and do I need a permit?
Asset protection permits are required under the local law on all building sites where the development is valued at or above $5,000.00.

8 oh yeah and paying rates of course that continue to go up another one The Council requires for all property owner to apply for a permit for an onsite wastewater system that treats effluent within the propertys boundary to be installed in areas where reticulated sewer is not available.

9 im pretty sure you need a permit to put in a road too on you own land if your on rural land

10 you can't clear any trees that may hang over your home so in a bushfire your stuffed and you get a fine too if your in a bushfire area and want to clear around your own home.

11 Garbage Charge
If your property is located on a road serviced by a Council garbage collection run, then you will be charged for this service. The charge is compulsory for all residential properties regardless of whether you decide to use the service or not. but what if I want to go green and composite the waste ?

one last thing anything you write watch or site you visited is stored by someone or some company online somewhere whatever you write on the net stays there even if its deleted it can always have several back up files somewhere else with all your data you have typed into the net and anything you have viewed/sites visited.

think I've covered some things ?

Govt/Councils don't have control over anybody really.

It is individuals that give them their rights and that control willingly and take the perpetual torrent of excrement that is rained down upon folk which ultimately means more money and control for them and less for you.

There are some bad laws on the statute books.
It's up to you how you act.

diggit said:

It is individuals that give them their rights and that control willingly and take the perpetual torrent of excrement that is rained down upon folk which ultimately means more money and control for them and less for you.

just making a point of how much people are controlled and that's only councils if you own your own land you should be able to do what you want with it.

Hunting the yellow said:
here's something to think about and certain control the gov/councils have over you

1 permits for sheds buildings water tank septic if your on semi rural land etc.

2 you have to register your pets cats and dogs yes I understand why native wildlife etc

3 parking on your own nature strip will get you a fine in certain councils if you do. as well as planting trees on it yet we normally have to maintain it get rid of weeds and water/mow it.

4 firewood you need a permit to collect it outside of designated areas understandable if people are stupid and start removing trees and you need a permit to burn off even if its a small wood burner in your backyard.

5 say goodbye to quad bikes motorbikes etc. on private land you now need a permit just to drive them in some councils deemed by the councils as Recreational Vehicles here's my lovely council rules on that taken from their website.

A permit is required to use recreational vehicles within a residential area or the urban growth area on land under 1 acre (4000 square metres) or within 200m of a neighbouring house
permit is also required if a recreational vehicle or model vehicle is used within 200 metres of land used for residential purposes and the land is owned or occupied by someone other than the owner of the land on which the recreation vehicle is to be used
Once an application for a recreational vehicle permit has been received council officers will arrange an inspection of your property
Letters will be sent to your neighbours asking if they have any objections to the use of the recreational vehicle
determination will be made by a Community Compliance Officer and if a permit is issued conditions will apply
The permit is an annual permit.

6 a little bit more from the same website/council
Skip Bins and Shipping Containers
On private land
If you want to place a shipping container on your land, please check with Planning to ensure a permit is not required. Skip bins on private land do not require a permit under the Local Law however shipping containers might

7 I didn't even know such a permit existed until now
Asset Protection
What is Asset Protection and do I need a permit?
Asset protection permits are required under the local law on all building sites where the development is valued at or above $5,000.00.

8 oh yeah and paying rates of course that continue to go up another one The Council requires for all property owner to apply for a permit for an onsite wastewater system that treats effluent within the propertys boundary to be installed in areas where reticulated sewer is not available.

9 im pretty sure you need a permit to put in a road too on you own land if your on rural land

10 you can't clear any trees that may hang over your home so in a bushfire your stuffed and you get a fine too if your in a bushfire area and want to clear around your own home.

11 Garbage Charge
If your property is located on a road serviced by a Council garbage collection run, then you will be charged for this service. The charge is compulsory for all residential properties regardless of whether you decide to use the service or not. but what if I want to go green and composite the waste ?

one last thing anything you write watch or site you visited is stored by someone or some company online somewhere whatever you write on the net stays there even if its deleted it can always have several back up files somewhere else with all your data you have typed into the net and anything you have viewed/sites visited.

think I've covered some things ?

I might add you need a permit to build a dam on your rural property as well.
There maybe other things permits are required for?
I wonder if the council has a permit to issue permits? Maybe not, they could be challenged. :eek:

I am not sure what the answer is, but being informed of what is really going on to as many people as possible, is always a good thing, but hard to do.l am not sure what the PMAVs stance on the United Nations dictating to our government its global agenda for controlling the worlds people and assets.l know that they rely on keeping people busy just surviving, to get away with there deceit. l do not go to PMAV meetings at all. l am a member though. l do not detect for gold at all at the present time, as l am looking after an elderly person with dementia. l have limited computer skills as well, but l am working on that.l looked up Ann Bressington an ex South Australian politician, who spoke out against agenda 21, which this land grab and a lot of those other laws are coming from.But from what l can gather she was labelled a nut and conspiracy theorist and has walked away from it all. Our Governments have deliberately hidden all that is going on from the people.Old GT l think a lot of people struggle to have the time to put into these issues that is required. Hunting the yellow, l have enjoyed watching your prospecting adventures over the years.You are right about the controls, lots more of that coming.ls closing the small towns banks also part of this agenda,l am not sure. l have been watching Kevin Shipp on Utube an ex CIA operative.They are long talks, but if you want to see how corrupt the world is watch Kevin Shipp.

Hunting the yellow said:
diggit said:

just making a point of how much people are controlled and that's only councils if you own your own land you should be able to do what you want with it.

I agree fully with your post and just wanted to add to it.
The council/state believe it is their land to tax and levy rates on. Property tax is a very recent human phenomenon.

limpalot said:
Just to clarify, you own the top few centremeters of soil; it was changed very quitely a few years ago from owning the top 13-15 feet of the land . It is written on our land title from 35 years ago. Just How they screw you all the time.

but where do they measure the exact depth from the surface ? what about a pre/historic dug hole or uneven ground dug up in the past e.g. ( big surfacing areas ) ;) :lol: also if that's the case how can development areas dig out house sites deeper than 1m on hillsides if you need a permit to go deeper than a few centimetres do they obtain a digging permit for every house block they excavate ? I don't think so and gee that's with a excavator yet the average Joe can't do the same just having a little scratch for gold in his own backyard and backfilling the hole when he's done haha bit of a joke you would probably find more gold or minerals pushing new roads in or digging deep trenches for underground piping than going threw all the hoops to get a mining claim they make it almost impossible for the small guy.

limpalot said:
They just keep changing the goal posts, and don't tell jou they have. Suck eggs when you find out.

gota wonder where the cashless society is heading too scary stuff really but I guess if you don't have money on you who's going to try and rob it off you ? however hackers can still get it and use without you knowing and ramp up huge debts.

l was barred from the Ballarat PMAV facebook site yesterday, for putting up an article about the United Nations involvement in Australia and there policies of closing up the bush world wide. Which is what l believe is the foundation of our problems here. Seems some of there management are not very enlightened.

limpalot said:
On the news tonight the State Govt is going to spend squillions on promoting Regional Vic Tourism to city dwellers. Are these Govt Depts on the same planet, let alone the same page.

The Deer hunters have it figured out, been saying it for years. Every year the chorus goes up for bans, and every year the Deer hunters show the figures and the tourism machine irons out any crinkles.

In this particular area I hope the govt depts continue to bungle along, god knows what we would face if they all got their act together. I figure if they did we would all be part of a conglomerate of shared resources to work small pockets and then do the rehab under small mining if you wanted to do anything other than swing a detector. I just finalized a road side permit to remove native vegetation ffs, vegetation that used to be slashed by local council every 6 months that has since regrown in the last 8 years since Vicroads took charge of the roadside verge. It's this sort of complete nonsense I could do without, the laughable part is its to acess some land I've rehabilitated back into its natural state which was suffering the effects of clear felling for very marginal agricultural land. The only reason the bloody wildlife are in the area and frequent the verge is because I used my own time and money to rebuild a habitat! Ah the joys.Still the Rosellas are nice to watch, a man finds his sanity in nature.

Should have woke up when THEY dropped the fossicking license from $big$ to around $20 for ten yrs ?.Should have realized something was NQR when a GOV dept pretends to be looking after our interests LOL.Done surreptitiously or shonky avoiding payback one would assume.PREMEDITATED.

((surreptitiously))
in a way that attempts to avoid notice or attention; secretively.

Latest posts