New Gold prospector in Australia

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Gaetan.

I am French ( hope you like the French :lol: ) and I arrived in Western Australia the 3rd of March to realize my dream: Prospecting for Gold in Australia.

For the moment, I have the Deus by Xplorer, a very good detectir and by a French factory, I don't know if it is very famous in Australia.

I have found a lot of old things in France like Romans coins, and other coins from the middle age, and just one week before I left the France, I found a gold ring ( that was an indication :D .

So my dream is to find gold in Australia, not for the money, but because it is my hobby.

I planned to buy the MINELAB GPZ7000 in few months ( just the time to save money because I can work with my visa ) because I know that it is better than the Deus for Gold but I brought my Deus with me in Australia to try with it.

Maybe I am going to ask you some tips for start ;)

Enjoy your metal detecting session.

Just remember to find a dinky dye person and give them their half. ;) :D
welcome to PA :D

Hello all,

Thank you very much for your messages, of course I know that it is difficult to find some videos or post which showed how the deus works on Gold so when I'll start prospecting, I'll try to take a video because a lot of people in France asked me some advices about the deus in native Gold :lol:

And I would like to compare the deus versus the GPZ7000, but for the moment, I don't have it :|

Latest posts