New Boss Hog Pan

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
New Boss Hog Pan

BOSSHOGPAN__16650.1464239222.1280.1280.gif

From Decta Den..

Hi Len,

We source them through a supplier in the States who deal with Boss Hog directly.

We stumbled across them when Garrett Australia went 3 and a half months without being able to supply us Australian dealers with super sluice pans or any pan kits.

We now have access and stock for both Boss Hog and Super Sluice pans so people will not go without again.

Regards
Detect A Den.

Brought one last week from Detect-a-den in Batemans Bay. Get looking pans. Very similar the the Garrett Super Sluice pan. Have not had a chance to use it yet but will hopefully get to test it next week. I have no affiliation with Detect-a-den either but Brad and Rachel are great to deal with and more than helpful.

That's great willo, if possible when you use it could you do a little vid for us as not many of us have heard of this pan until yesterday let alone use one. Cheers cobber. :)

Ok just got some new pics from the guys at Detect A Den Batemans Bay

1466483652_smallersideview.jpg

1466483664_smallerriffle.jpg

Ok some updated info, top view of the pan and a sale price till the end of the month.

Currently doing them for $19 for end of financial year sale but will be back to $25 sometime next month.

1466485124_topviewsmaller.jpg

Looks like my super sluice but shiny and slippery, it might pay to rough it up with 400 wet, look like it would do well.

B5MECH said:
Looks like my super sluice but shiny and slippery, it might pay to rough it up with 400 wet, look like it would do well.

Yeah B5 agree looks like it need some seasoning/dressing like with some of these plastic pans.

Yeah blisters when I get a new pan, I just wash it with hot water and some dish washing detergent and if that isn't enough some really fine wet and dry. And of course use in the field soon gets them seasoning.

$19 now that is a very good price. The pan itself looks to be a very good one, thanks for posting the info mate. Cheers Jemba
1466502794_1476364148.gif

Dang,
Just bought another Super sluice now I just gotta get me one of these.
Dangnation. LOL
Thanks for that. :)

Tathradj said:
Dang,
Just bought another Super sluice now I just gotta get me one of these.
Dangnation. LOL
Thanks for that. :)

Yeah Tath thinking the same.....by the way....keep your eyes out for a video coming about this pan. :)

Latest posts