NAPFA General News, Member Information & Updates

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bugger just seen the Work diary I cant get out of two functions I have to set up for Sat and Sun and our own AGM on the Monday so i'm out of luck. Hope u guys have a great time and find some gold too!!

What , you're still working ?
I heard you were moving to wa to start a mining company ?

Glendora was very popular last year, but those that like grass were in town.

I will be in a grey landcruiser and head up to the shed at Glendora once the sun goes down.

OK sweet... I usually camp in town, but will see what's available when I get there. I'll be in a dark blue SWB Defender if I can make it :)

I am still planning on making it , so whatz at glendora ? I will only have swag, ute , tarp , bbq and full fridge plus my detector . Never been to hillend if someone feels like taking me under there wing that will save me wasting my swinging time exploring . Hope to get there friday arvo if i come and detect till i cant lol.
A run down on the camping facilities would be appreciated thanks.
I am usually self sufficient but i havent researched hill end so if someone wants to take me off the beaten track i will be your new best mate.

Lots of people with same detector will look at work roster. I haven't had a swing yet. Im really keen :D

RedDirtDigger said:
Hi Aussie farmer. I know HE really well. Happy to show you the spots where the patches were. Cheers RDD :)

Thanks mate a bit of local knowledge will save me hours of nutting it out, be nice to know where the "patches were" hopefully i can jag a patch where it still is :lol: .
I guess the biggest help would be a quick over veiw of where i can detect and where is off limits. Will be in my 4x4 and i am not affraid to use it lol.
At this point in time i will either get there 11am or 4pm friday , i just hope my plans dont go to crud as farming is unpredictable and i will blow a nut if something comes up that stops me going.

aussiefarmer said:
RedDirtDigger said:
Hi Aussie farmer. I know HE really well. Happy to show you the spots where the patches were. Cheers RDD :)
Will be in my 4x4 and i am not affraid to use it lol.

The word "carpool" springs to mind lol

Or we can all pile into the back of RDD's troopy, and jump out like a swat team, but with detectors in hand instead of automatic weapons :D

Latest posts