NAPFA General News, Member Information & Updates

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to NAPFA for the recent news letter and outlining some potential plans for the future fight.
Looking forward to the meeting, hopefully there's a good showing of members :) :Y:

isolation said:
Thanks to NAPFA for the recent news letter and outlining some potential plans for the future fight.
Looking forward to the meeting, hopefully there's a good showing of members :) :Y:

Yep I agree :Y:

cheers dave

Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it this year, so I will need to express my annual gratitude to the NAPFA committee here and now.

Thank you for your efforts this year :cool: :heart: :pickshovel: :Y: :clap: :perfect: and :beer:

Having worked in the " FIELDS of GOVERNMENT " its easy to understand the why Ministers are treated like mushrooms , kept in the dark and feed the proverbial cow dung. My recent dealings with MINISTERS has reinforced my belief that they are no super beings, that are knowledgable with all areas of the public requirements of the state, and why they were elected, so we must take the time to educate them, and that education must be in a polite and courteous manner, they are constantly reminded about the forth coming elections, their future is on the line. Some of their bad decisions like the greyhound fiasco, the fishing marine parks has led to a introduction of a new bicycle the backpedaling bike ,only used in certain government arenas. It's of no surprise to me , the tactics of the beaurocrats continually changing the goal posts and not consulting with the stake holders and working towards a common goal , isn't that what government is about ???? i have cashed in my cans and bottles and hopefully can by the fuel to get to the AGM, why is it so dear,,,we all know why but that might be a political statement so I bite my tongue now for some thought on questions ????? mmmmmm

So Sofala it is then 12th of October so at least they've given us a months and a bits notice this time
So whos going and whos bringing the water as there isn't alot around in town even to the point the pub had to shut
Well looking forward to catching up with you all for a brew again ??

Looking forward to the meeting and a few gold yarns around a fire with some Chivas. (Im banned from talking about gold at home at the moment)
Planning to spend a few days swinging around sofala, wattle flat and Hill End before/after the agm.
Hopefully the will be some rain in the next few weeks.
Cheers RDD

RedDirtDigger said:
Looking forward to the meeting and a few gold yarns around a fire with some Chivas. (Im banned from talking about gold at home at the moment)
Planning to spend a few days swinging around sofala, wattle flat and Hill End before/after the agm.
Hopefully the will be some rain in the next few weeks.
Cheers RDD

i'll pack my 5000 and hope to meet up with you at some stage if ya keen , i found some really groovy chinese ground to explore

Apparently there is news on the highbanker front ? Just received email from NAPFA but havent read the details !

es Isolation I went to last years meeting, I fully expected to be involved in a rally of some sort and felt disappointed that none was organised. The highbanker negotiation results appear to be a successful win/win result with the DRG's current admin.

looking forward to the next set of meeting results.

well done to the negotiating team, their intentions appear to not ruffle any feathers and get a result in our favour.

ray

There were a few things that were supposed to happen straight after that meeting that didn't. Seems pointless asking members to vote on something if you don't intend to follow through on a motion that was carried, kinda undermines your credibility.

Good to hear things are looking up for the high banking members out there.

Closer to date of AGM, i will check who is going for a swing a few days early and hopefully a few of us can catch up round a fire and do some tecting at HE, wattle flat or somewhere nearby. Chinese workings sound good ctxkid. Lots of neatly circular deep digholes there?
Cheers rdd

Latest posts