My place is getting flooded

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
By the end of the day we will be flooded in :(

From the back and side entrance of my place..

Know wondering why my caravan is leaking sigh :|

1607995883_img20201215122358_copy_1200x1600.jpg

1607995905_img20201215122708_copy_979x1305.jpg

1607995939_img20201215122409_copy_1305x979.jpg

Goody it seems you always end up in :poop: this year has been a bugger of a thing for you, I hope it all drains away soon and Next year brings you all your dreams, Take care mate and stay safe, :Y:

J.

Stay safe Goody, I'm inclined to think that ground will drain quickly and you'll be back to normal in no time :beer: obviously you know better than me no doubt, I hope you don't experience any flooding and the skies clear for chrissy :Y: :sunny:

I doubt that it will get down to Bega , it will peter out before then . The good thing is that it is all a little bit inland and should fall in the Sydney catchment . Then "they" can turn off that $600 million de -sal . plant .... Maybe ....

I get the rain from the ocean as well

When i was out side playing around with the caravan the water was between my ankles and knee's

It's a bit higher now :(

Hope we get a bit of rain in Melbourne shortly, but not that deluge.
I've been laying in sprinkler systems for my neglected native gardens and new citrus orchard (1 each of Meyer Lemon, Tahitian Lime, Imperial and Emperor mandarins).
Next year I can have tequila for half the year with this fruit.
Looking for a Valencia Orange to complete, but nurseries are all out of stock :(

Could do with some of that rain here, my front lawn is brown not green :)

Scared to mow it and probably need a filter mask to do it, might cause a dust storm, lol.

Latest posts