My Minelab X-Terra 705 Hunts

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont worry Rod, I didnt take any of your precious BBs lol Nope Jacob, just a very old site, thats had a lot of use in the past. I can hardly swing 30cms without getting a signal. I may not even get it halfway done this year, its low on coins though.

Tried a new spot today....cleanest ground I have ever detected, just a rusty old lock, and a few bottletops. Went over to a park, that has never given me a pre dec, and finally a 1944 roo penny! A really crappy hunt finds wise, but great exercise. I thought I had my first gold ring...its junk!

New spot with Ramjet today, figured he needed a break from floods, and a hit of silver to cheer him up.

I dug something called a florin, thought it was just a 2 bob.....oh wait it is 2 bob, a florin of "the dale". I dunno why the detector gods would mock me so 8.( lol what a shitty florin, I yelled to RJ, after the realisation that it had 0% silver. Anyway, enough sooking.....I found a good amount of pre decs, so I am happy-happy.

LOL. Some people are never happy. Ya wanted a florin and now ya have one ;) Doesn't matter that it was forged in the fires of Mount Doom, or wherever our Kiwi cousins mint their coins. :D You forgot to tell them that the sixpence was stolen from my coin hoard while changing batteries in my pinpointer. OH YES I found a coin hoard of sorts.
Good day Rockets. Thanks for lunch.

Wally that's funny. I got some fush for dinner, might have some chups with it.

Latest posts