My Minelab X-Terra 705 Hunts

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All fixed RJ,...look up,....been edited now. :8
although some people may wonder why you would bite your tounge now ! :eek:
and I don't mean anyone digs crappy holes at all(ha) :D

rocketaroo said:
Now you have everyone thinking, that I dig crappy holes!
Must bite MY tongue now LOL
I went back in time and fixed that too RKT,... look up(ha). ;)

Wally69 said:
Subject change.........it must be a good month for finding pocket watches. :cool:
Err,... yeah,.... I can't keep up with them boys anyhow Wally,... they run rings around me. :) Pocket watches hey,...I got an old one I found once(a silver one of course)and it's never been opened(by me). :eek:

got 2 hours before it rained today. Hit a fav site, where RJ and I honed into a particular patch last week. Its not very trashy, and has a good amount of pre decs :)

WARNING TO SILVER.... dont look!

I chipped the rams head shilling, but it is a state of decay anyway, so it didnt matter. Now the 1946 thrip, has almost wasted away. This the worst silver coin, that I have ever found. The artwork on the back is completely gone, and from that side you wouldnt think it was a coin. Reckon the soil has been extremely harsh, and often the pennies from here are pretty bad. The other three thrips are all pre 1945, and are in good nick, very stained though. Oh, got a weird lead baby as well!

1440647116_sad_silver.jpg
1440647158_leadbaby.jpg

Latest posts