My Minelab X-Terra 705 Hunts

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got an hour in today, teaching my son to detect on the aldi. He found a key, padlock, and pulltabs :) In between helping him, I got a 925 pendant, 1897 penny, and a roos half, and penny, plus 2 bucks. So close to 1895! But a good result, because I have neglected to detect this spot, it looks promising :)

1436594715_silver1897.jpg

rocketaroo said:
Got an hour in today, teaching my son to detect on the aldi. He found a key, padlock, and pulltabs :) In between helping him, I got a 925 pendant, 1897 penny, and a roos half, and penny, plus 2 bucks. So close to 1895! But a good result, because I have neglected to detect this spot, it looks promising :)

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/4395/1436594715_silver1897.jpg

That pendant look pretty ! Good tactic to take the boy for a detecting lessons, he will develop the skills over time !

LonelySilver said:
rocketaroo said:

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/4395/1436594715_silver1897.jpg
Great finds! :D Why didn't you want to detect this area earlier?

It was further walk to maybe, I just hadnt got their yet.

Nice cone mate, a little on the small side....... :p Silver cross is cool too but the cone wins, even though I can't smoke anymore, cough cough :( . I think I've found about 5 or 6 cones so far. :)

If there was some people would describe that as best detecting find ever. Would be like detecting a bottle top and a 50 year old bottle of JD comes out with it, mmmmm can only dream of finds like that.

Latest posts