My Minelab GP3500 and new pick

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

midlifecrisis

Trevor
Reaction score
Hi All,Saturday was a big day left home (Albury) 7Am drove to Ballarat with wife to pickup my new second hand Minelab GP3500 arrived at the address and the guy had burred some stuff in his back yard so we gave the machine a test and parted with the folding stuff.Next it was off to Coiltec Maryborough to have a look around I got a new battery for spare, control box cover,maps, plastic spoon,and I looked at picks all sorts of prices and I thought I can make one of them, and the wife was glad to see me out of there,I was going to find a place to have a detect but it was raining so home we came via Bendigo looking at the country side.

Sunday into the shed found an old plough disc witch was harden steel cut out the shape (380 long and 100 wide) welded a piece of round on for the handle ( all ready had small sledge hammer handle is stock) mounted the handle put the magnets on give it a test in back yard it worked great, so now all in need is some time to get out and try and find some GOLD.

1399246224_pick1.jpg

1399246108_pick2.jpg

Latest posts