My first prospecting trip

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha ok will send some when i get back from work. We put 13 in to get cut.. That emptied my wallet a little. I think he said about 4 months wait to get them back..

I had a dig myself the first day but went on a tour the 2nd day to gain a little experience. The tour guide let me stay for a week in his patch for a little fee and look after the gear..I got a few stars, a couple blues, small yellow but mostly green as well as a few zircons. Not real big stones but quite a few were pee size. I went to Glenalva and stayed out there.. I found the hardest part at the start was where to head haha. I went with fasination tours rubyvale and it was very reasonable price and for anyone starting out like me and has no idea i would recommend them if they were up this way.

i would love to learn to cut my own stones Scrounger.. It will happen in time..I blame wal and Liz ,watching there videos got me hooked before i even had my first trip i think :lol:

Latest posts