My finds 2018 by ctxkid

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
slow day today, took my 11yr old grandson for a sniff :cool:
he was good luck, only 4 coin 8) the 5 cents didn't cut it for the photo :lol: :lol:
but 3 were these ones :cool: :cool: :cool:

1530249297_wp_20180629_001.jpg

Goldpick said:
Double shilling hunt = :), well done.

when the rams head popped out (fav coin) i nearly wee'd , told the boy the story of Australia riding on the sheep's back , the 50's being the glory years of Australia :cool: plenty on offer for those that worked for it :Y: wealth for toil one might say ;)
it was cool time out with the boy :cool: and he was a keen learner :cool:

you know you can buy pads in case you wee yourself :lol: but good shillings :Y:
ctxkid said:
Goldpick said:
Double shilling hunt = :), well done.

when the rams head popped out (fav coin) i nearly wee'd , told the boy the story of Australia riding on the sheep's back , the 50's being the glory years of Australia :cool: plenty on offer for those that worked for it :Y: wealth for toil one might say ;)
it was cool time out with the boy :cool: and he was a keen learner :cool:

i knocked a new permission today , half hour , had the wrong coil on 8.( 8.(
did ok i spose, i am ordering a 6 inch coil tomorrow , this spot will be the perfect trial for there is sooooooooooooo
much crap aluminum and other things, the big coil pulled em :) but it was a test of the ears ;)
will go back with the 11 so i can have a comparison of the 3 in my mind :cool:

got a mad one , thought it was 2 cents at first (screaming 12.46 on the CTX) but its a new penny :eek:

1530417502_p1120336.jpg

1530417502_p1120337.jpg

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/la...lisation-currency-farthings-hapenny-shillings

pretty cool :cool: