monster 1000 for sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have my brother who brought a monster 1000 for sale used 2 weeks in WA now for sale
complete as comes with when buying new no problems or issues to hot in WA for this machine

ring brother John on xxxxxxxxx $1000 includes delivery within Australia
1500030876_gold-monster-1000-lg.jpg

Mod Edit, No phone numbers on display please. :Y:

I brought one as well great finding gold in quartz

the Panner

the detector was used about 3 times about 3 hrs is as new $100 saving + free shipping , I am happy to recommend it finding small gold in quartz , I brought 2 machines one for me and the brother , took his to WA he found it to noisy in the hot ground where he goes , I used mine in Vic and have found it a great machine finding gold in quartz which I do a lot of , simulacra gold hounds will find this usefully for this purchase.

the Panner

Good machine, Good price, the only thing it don't do is tell me where to go looking for them little yellow rascals.

John.

Yelo truffle said:
In melb happy to pay $800 for deal

Same, $800 for a 2nd hand is what I'm willing to pay.

PM if you want the deal.

you loose at least 20% on a secondhand item, no matter how much you have used it.

grubstake said:
rocketaroo said:
you loose at least 20% on a secondhand item, no matter how much you have used it.

Not if it's in hot demand and supply is limited! ;)

True story: a couple of years ago, I bought a new GPX 4500. I had to sell it after a week due to having to make an emergency trip, and I actually got more than what you could buy a new one for at the time, and more than what I paid. The buyer wanted one urgently for a detecting trip and gave me $500 more than I was asking, and he would take no for an answer!

Reason: no one had any new ones in stock at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts