Missing Prospectors & Other Persons (QLD) Queensland

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping they've just lost track of the days, and it will all be good. :)

Anywhere near Wolf Creek ? Close friends of mine claim the were followed for several km's in the dark a few years ago , they ended up hiding there car and caravan behind a large road sign with all lights turned off until the lights disappearedthey still talk about how frightened they were.

please Gravity, dont start on Wolf Creek, last year my Daughter started working at Fitzroy Crossing and it makes me real nervous. :(

Found in Ingham/ Halifax WTF?????????
This is a bit odd!!!!!!!!!!! to get to Ingham from Richmond you have to go past Townsville !!!!

There is more to this story than is being told. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Lee

I knew it,... bloody back tracks paved with gold. Glad they survived and that the car was still able to carry the weight of masses of G O L D,.... :eek: MOOOOHAAHAAA ! :D

strange, experienced camper with esky and gerry can on road dissapears,id say very very odd, hy would he walk off road if going for petrol

Whenever people vanish like this my first fear is always that a serial killer has nabbed them :eek:

Then again maybe i just watched too many seasons of Dexter lol

This is strange as he used to be local to that area and experienced in the bush. What gets me is why he left his vehicle particularly if it was or was going to get very hot. Also someone saw hin walking?
Jon

More to the point if he knew the area why would he go bush with an empty jerry can, or at leased carry enough fuel to make the trip like the rest of us do, ??

John.

Not good, I hope for his and his families sake they find him sooner rather than later.

Virus said:
Whenever people vanish like this my first fear is always that a serial killer has nabbed them :eek:

Then again maybe i just watched too many seasons of Dexter lol

Well there's a fair chance he's met with foul play or was out of his depth in something and has taken himself out

Serial killers in Australia do exist and are active it's just kept under raps or the police are to dosile to do anything

Technology has helped expose a lot of fronts but in turn has exposed a lot of loop holes

Cheers

Mickkat

I would say that given he was on his way to a family funeral he may have simply not been thinking as clearly as normal and hence may have over looked filling his vehicle before leaving town. A simple mistake may have cost him dearly ?
:|

blisters said:
This is strange as he used to be local to that area and experienced in the bush. What gets me is why he left his vehicle particularly if it was or was going to get very hot. Also someone saw hin walking?
Jon
Makes you ask the question, "if somebody seen him walking, why didn't they pick him up". :eek:

Got an old mate missing in the Imbill area
Went camping a week ago and have not heard from him since
The search starts today so a lot of people worried at the moment
BRUCE if you can ring me
Bruces Picture.
https://mypolice.qld.gov.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/MP-6.jpg
1550046764_missing_man_imbil.jpg

Devastating news old fred :N: and I could imagine the amount of worried people under those circumstances!
Are there any aspects of your mates disappearance that might be able to help those who are involved with the search?
Ie unreliable vehicle, bad health ect?
Keep ya chin up and our thoughts and prayers go out to you all and hope he is found safe and well ASAP :Y:

Latest posts