Missing Prospectors & Other Persons (QLD) Queensland

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Bill, hopefully someone finds him soon, will definitely share it about. Please keep us posted.

Great news my friend just posted this today
Morgan Byrne
Great news everyone, our family member has been found safe and sound! Thank you to everyone that shared the link, it's lovely having wonderful friends like all of you!
Thanks for your help gang ! :cool:

Thanks everyone , it was a family member of a friend of mine , not my family . But as she is a lovely girl i have known for 10 years i was glad to help. Once again thanks everyone for your help
Bill :cool:

If Nugget could put this thread into cyberspace now, it would be good.
'tis all done....more to come....

Body found by police searching for missing man

A GOLD prospector has been found dead at a remote station in north Queensland.

The mans body was found in remote bushland at Oakvale Station at Pentland, west of Townsville, on Wednesday afternoon.

Its unclear how the man, believed to be aged in his 50s, died. He had been prospecting for gold and camping with a friend at Pentland when he left the site around December 11.

He was reported missing on Tuesday, with his abandoned car discovered near a creek later in the day.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...n/news-story/f95cd9452cf5015e1aa0534be995a8be

:|

http://www.skynews.com.au/news/national/qld/2016/03/03/three-people-missing-in-qld-s-north-west.html

Three people missing in Qld's north-west

Updated: 6:37 am, Thursday, 3 March 2016
Qld police are searching for a man and his two sons missing on a prospecting expedition in the north west.

A man and his two teenage sons are missing after failing to return from a prospecting trip in outback Queensland.

David Hickmott, 51, and his sons aged 18 and 16, had been due to return to Townsville from a prospecting trip to Richmond on Monday.

Their vehicle - a white 1995 Toyota Landcruiser dual-cab ute with Queensland registration 853-VKR - was last seen in George Creek at around 11am on Tuesday but they have not been seen since.

Police are urging motorists travelling between Richmond and Townsville to check camp grounds or rest stops.

AAP

Latest posts