Minelab Pro Pointer

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
G'day guys, I've been out of action for a while and my 1st trip back out the bush with the detector resulted in a 0.23 grammer and a lost pinpointer!!!

If anyones got one that they would like to sell give me a yell.

Thanks guys!
AJ :p

I have 2 well priced options at http://detectorist.com.au

The marsMD has been used with the 5000 and did not interefere with the machine, it is a 12khz PI with decent range.
Or the land or Sea if you need waterproof, also a PI.

Cheers Mate

Clegy

Hi AJ

I have a barely used Minelab Pro Find 25 pin pointer.

If you're interested, send me a PM or email

clegy said:
I have 2 well priced options at http://detectorist.com.au
The marsMD has been used with the 5000 and did not interefere with the machine, it is a 12khz PI with decent range.
Or the land or Sea if you need waterproof, also a PI.

Mate, I understand that you're keen to sell these Mars pinpointers, but unfortunately it sounds like you're overstating the case for them. Mars themselves don't appear to be claiming that this is a PI device, which would be unlikely at the claimed 12kHz, which is a VLF frequency and presumably why it didn't interfere with a PI detector like the GPX 5000. Mars also emphasise that the pinpointer is not for use underwater, so at best it's water-resistant, NOT waterproof.

1458622079_mars_pointer.jpg

And from the MarsMD website:

1458622800_mars_waterproof.jpg

Bit of a mix up there on the PI statement for the Mars unit, though the second mentioning of a waterproof PI pinpointer was in relation to the Goldigger Land or Sea pinpointer, not the Mars unit. ;)

1458624176_downloadfile-6.jpg

Hello AJ.

I have just listed my Minelab Pro Find pin pointer here for sale if still are looking for one.

Have a look and let me know,it is still in "brand new" condition.

Thanks.

Dale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts