minelab for GMT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi. All. If you have a Whites GMT and would prefer a machine with 3 frequencies 20khz 60khz and 6.4khz for multi use detecting I have a Minelab Eureka Gold with the standard coil plus a Coiltec All Terrain 15" DD. I would be willing to straight Swap. The Eureka is in perfect working order and is a nice clean unit. PM me if your interested. I can send you pics to your phone via text. Regards..... Ronnie. :D

Hi would you be willing to sell your Eureka gold
It's what I'm after I'm new to detecting I have only found a tiny bit of gold with panning can you please help us out brother

Hi. Sorry. As an aged pensioner I find a swap works better for me. That way no extra cash is involved. Both get the machine they are after. Keeps it simple. The Eureka is a great machine and if I'm not successful finding a GMT I'm quite happy to keep it. Just don't need some of the extra features it has eg. Triple frequencies. Having said that it certainly is a deep detector with the 15 inch Coiltec coil and 6.4khz. Regards... Ronnie. :argh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts