Mikezoom's AT Pro Hunts

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All,

Finally got the new machine and coming from using the Ace 250/350 it seems very familiar. I have been using it in open/pro mode as I find it more informative when passing over a target.

Went out last night for my first real hunt (2.5hrs) around the Lake here in WW and could not believe the trash I was walking over. Need to strap on a 44Gal and throw it all in next time!!!

Mostly digging everything so I can get an idea on signal sounds/readings, really only leaving the low iron/large trash. I only managed $1.74 but also found a Surf Lifesaving Bronze Medallion from the 70's and an old Cigarette case front with "Humes" on it. That made my night!!!

Trash...
1433983095_img_3575.jpg

Coin...
1433983145_img_3576.jpg

Case...
1433983161_img_3577.jpg

Medallion...
1433983176_img_3578.jpg

Not allowed to go out again tonight..... 8.(

Will take it out Friday after work to score my first Pre Dec fingers crossed!!!

Mike. ;)

Be no stopping you once you get used to it MZ,.... Once you can determine exactly what you are and are not chasing it should be all systems go,.... You would even leave the likes of me behind on the same hunt then.

Thanks Heatho,

Yeah thinking of getting it valued but not sure. What do you guys usually do when you find nice rings if the owner cannot be found?

Mike.

rocketaroo said:
Grats, I find florins to be elusive buggers, despite the fact, that they give loud signals.

Thanks Guys,

Was a good signal but thought it was just going to be another rusty crown seal at first as thats all I was finding for most of the night. Funny thing is Rocket that one of my mates told me not to bother with that area as he already "cleaned" it out!

I made sure I sent him the pic right away!!! :D :D :D

Mike.

Latest posts