Merry Chrismas to You all In the Place I Call Home.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just got back from the shops, Went for the last Drive in my Truck, Man I love that thing, Oh Well, Anyways I bought some down jackets to wear under my -70 rated CG parka and I bought some Christmas Beanies Complete with Elf Ears attached, LOL, Struth I Look a sight, But hey If I can't Laugh at my self then I got no business laughing at anyone else :heart:

As old as I am I still love Christmas and I believe in the spirit of Christmas, I believe in sharing it round and helping those in need and it is 6* out there, Christmas here is bloody freezing most of the time although I have seen the temps hit 10/12*c some years that when I have come back home 34*c and eating dinner on the beach is hard to take in when the hot days In my life are normally around August,

I am a Handsome Figure of a Michelin Man with my Cold Weather gear On and in the Summer I am trim taught and terrific, In the dictionary under the word Gorgeous it say see him, It's a tough job but someones gotta do it, The Soles of my Cold weather boot measure 14" Long and 5 and 1/2" wide, Size 12 my Ass, these things would fit a Yowie and he'd still have room for a Cut Lunch, :lol: :lol:

Anyway folks Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year,

And If I can help, Just Call, Yeah ??

J.

Latest posts