Melting Furnace .

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike678 said:
I got some thing similar .... Looks like a scam .

But it does say it will arrive soon ? Claim on Paypal soon ?

Got 180 days to claim I think so I'll hang on for a bit.

Moneybox said:
I've been following this closely because it's most like too cheap to be genuine. After checking the tracking last night I headed down to the post office this morning. I dropped into the Toll depot on the way just in case. The girl at the post office didn't have anything for me but said she gave a parcel to Sandra yesterday. I said "No that was just an envelope and I'm expecting a small carton". After giving her the tracking number she searched the back office and then decided to check the video footage. It showed clearly her giving Sandra the parcel at the exact time that the tracking said "Delivered".

That got me thinking, it was not just dropped at the post office but "Delivered". I came home and rescued yesterdays envelope from the bin and sure enough the tracking number matched.

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/3960/1622199103_gift.jpg

You have to wonder, is it still coming or is that all I'm likely to see?

The mind boggles :8
Reminds me of the jingle ....
Thank you very much for your kind donation
Thank you very much , thank you very very much :lol:

I hope theyre just morons and you get your real order........... eventually

My thought on this , was that they were selling bankrupt stock on the cheap . I have just read the payment details on Paypal which states it is a furnace for melting metals . The "gift " might be their way of checking your address and details . If that was delivered , then it is safe to send the furnace . We will see .

The graphite mold is $26 . When you put the other details in , it is $501 .

As usual from chinah, the add is deliberately misleading in its wording. when you read the description it clearly states that it is a smelting kit. Still $26 dollars aint too bad for a graphite crucible. I might order one just to see what turns up :)

jethro said:
As usual from chinah, the add is deliberately misleading in its wording. when you read the description it clearly states that it is a smelting kit. Still $26 dollars aint too bad for a graphite crucible. I might order one just to see what turns up :)

You really just want a panda pencil dont ya ;) :lol:

Boys, my recommendation is to claim via EBAY as soon as possible, that trader is hanging you out to dry.

They string you along until your claim time is expired via Ebay, then you have little or no time to claim via Paypal.

Had this happen to me.

Luckily I was backed up by Paypal and the 'seller' had not clean out the account and closed it !
I actually think Paypal just took the hit themselves.

Start you claims asap, if the seller is genuine, then they can confirm it with Ebay or they will offer a refund anyway.

My warning to you, your money......

Gifts turn up like this, now they can claim it was delivered and have the evidence of your pick up signatures confirmation delivery.

Good luck.

I do hope you get what you are chasing.

O:)

I did not buy from E-bay . It was an ad . on Facebook . I did pay by Paypal . I will wait a bit longer , Paypal will still refund .

I did not sign for the "gift " . It states on Paypal that it is a furnace . I have got the rapping from the "gift " , a padded envelope with the addresses on .

Mike678 said:
I did not buy from E-bay . It was an ad . on Facebook . I did pay by Paypal . I will wait a bit longer , Paypal will still refund .

I did not sign for the "gift " . It states on Paypal that it is a furnace . I have got the rapping from the "gift " , a padded envelope with the addresses on .

I'm going to make the PayPal claim.

Done....... PayPal will respond by 20th September :zzz:

1624341414_paypay.jpg

That was quick.... :)

Congrats ! I will put in a claim on 1 st July . I had made up my mind a couple of weeks ago .

Saw another mob selling them on Facebook for about $100 .

It comes up with " item out of stock " . I was only buying one because I thought it was a good deal . I can live with out it ....

Latest posts