Massive heart attack.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1543390114_jaros_get_well_soon.jpg

Speedy recovery Jaros, all the best.

Geez Jaros, sorry to hear the news but glad you are ok, hope you recover better and stronger than ever mate :power:

Lucky the ambos must have been close to make it in that time. Glad that you made it and best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Jim

Geeezzzz

Glad to hear Jaros MkII is up and running with new pipe work. I hope the recovery is speedy and you can get back to living an even greater life.

Wally

Take care Jaros. A warning sign with a good outcome. Build up your strength and fitness and get back to doing the things you enjoy.

Cheers and best wishes

Les

Stru said:
Speedy recovery Jaros. When it comes together our med system and technology is really something aye. Amazing you had the foresight to make that call when you did.
Yep. I probably had 30 secs to Ringa d then pass out

Manpa said:
Jaros, as you know I'm on a self imposed ban but just read your post and couldn't let it go by without wishing you a speedy recovery, luckily you had the presence of mind to ring 000 and their response was a speedy one.
Please take care and see you back soon. All the best.
Cheers
Glenn (Manpa)
Thanks mate. We miss you.

Very sorry to read this Jaros, but very glad I am reading this cause youre still here!

Lucky for me being a heartless bastard it makes it impossible for me to have one :D

my mum always said i didnt have a heart so when i had some tests on the old ticker i took the results and showed her one of the us top herbalists recommends everyone should carry cayenne pepper for a heart attack emergency recons it improves survival rate markedly
Pagan P

Jeez Jaros, real close call. We are all getting old. I had similar episode about 3 months ago. I was going to have 1 of 3 things.... 1. Stents 2. Open heart surgery for a bypass or 3. Could not find anything go home. I got no 3 and went home. However they could not tell me what I had. I do have an irregular heart beat any how, and I nearly passed out driving a car. It could happen again who knows. And who is going to tell you guys if I do meet my maker?

Got kicked out of hospital (I mean "kicked") by the rudest bitch of a nurse or person I have ever struck. How the "F" do they get their jobs. I needed a cuppla days more due to a staph infection I picked up in there. F them I'm going private from now on as I didn't have a choice in this case.

Jack I am sorry to hear of your experience. We have always gone Private and so pleased we did. Now that you are home you will recover quickly however, keep an eye on the staf infection if it is visible and if it changes seek help immediately.
Best Wishes
Mackka :Y:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts