Massive heart attack.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You take it easy Mate, just been through all lately too So I know how you feel mate, change of diet and clean living and you will be up to full speed real quick, Them Stents are marvellous things, Instant Tune Up firing on all 8 cylinders,

You take care and get well soon, and we are here for ya Mate. :flowers: :flowers: :beer:

RR.

Mate!.... As you know I had one about 3mths back so I know what its like. Had I have been taking my Rovistratin pills, prescribed 12 mths before I may well have not had my attack!... :poop: It has left me with an erratic heartbeat at times and I'm struggling to regain my zest for life. I sometimes feel like I shouldn't be here...though of course, I am grateful that I am. I tell myself I'm ok but I'm reluctant to venture too far from home...just in case I have another attack! :eek: Idon't ever want to go through it again , I can assure you!...So mate all the best to you...so glad you're ok now!

reefer said:
Mate!.... As you know I had one about 3mths back so I know what its like. Had I have been taking my Rovistratin pills, prescribed 12 mths before I may well have not had my attack!... :poop: It has left me with an erratic heartbeat at times and I'm struggling to regain my zest for life. I sometimes feel like I shouldn't be here...though of course, I am grateful that I am. I tell myself I'm ok but I'm reluctant to venture too far from home...just in case I have another attack! :eek: Idon't ever want to go through it again , I can assure you!...So mate all the best to you...so glad you're ok now!

Don't go worrying about it mate, If you take all ya meds when you are meant to and adjust ya diet and not smoke you will be a lot fitter and when ever you do stuff you will find your breathing and heart rate recovers in a couple of minutes unlike before you had the heart attack and you will get a lot stronger too, So don't worry mate you'll come good.

I went through the same and was really fit but I started smoking again and buggered it all up and then I was in serious trouble, So just do the right thing and you will be fine.

good luck mate,

RR.

Wow Jaros, your lucky, must be some good finds coming in the future.
Glad they got it sorted for you. You should be back in action soon enough.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Jaros, if you need anything let us know.

Good that they were able to jump start you Jaros, take it easy mate and have a speedy recovery.

You can't keep a good man down they say.

Jaros, I know We have butted heads a few times lately, but I Sincerely wish you a speedy recovery and look forward to seeing you up and running again... :flowers:

LW....

All the best Jaros.As others have said,rest up and do what the doc orders.Speedy recovery.

Prayers for a strong recovery Jaros. Look after yourself pls mate. My dad has had 5 stents and is still pokin along. All the best. Rick

So sorry to hear this news Jaros!
Hope you have a speedy recovery and are back up and prospecting soon.
As they say, you can't keep a good man down! ;)
Best wishes mate.
Regards,
Megsy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts