Love your mother

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If you have a mother still with you, treasure her and love her with every ounce of your being.
I buried mine today and I can tell you it was the hardest thing I have had to do in my life to date. I also did a eulogy that really rammed home emotions I
didn't know were in me.
You only have one Mum, cherish her.

GT 8.(

Condolences GT,
I buried my father 3 and a half years ago and think of him every day.
I still have mum and she's still going strong,
every after cancer and a knee repacecment this year at 80 years of age.
Stay strong mate and live life.
Cheers Steve

From My Family to Yours Mate our sincere sympathy's for the loss of your Mum. I know exactly how you must be feeling as I had to bury my Mum 5 years ago and it seems like yesterday.
My father buried my brother when I was 13 and I buried my Dad when I was 16. You know they say the pain diminishes with time, well that clock sure is going slow.
God Bless you and your Family and my prayers are with you.
Mackka

Condolences GT. You dont know how much your mum means to you until she is gone.
Its a very difficult time especially at Christmas.
Just make sure you look after your self and talk to someone if you feel you cannot cope.
There are many people around to help including professional assitance or a friend, you are not alone....

Memories

So sorry to hear that GT.
I share your pain and grief mate.
We lost our Mum in April and going to the Gold Bash had a special significance to me.
Mum was born and bred in Laanecoorie.
I also must add you have an excellent voice there my friend. :) :)

Condolences, GT59. A very sad thing, but at the same time an inevitable part of life.

Sounds like you had a good relationship with the old girl, and you are lucky in that.

Mrs Dr Duck has had a complex relationship with her mum, who has been a difficult woman all her life. She is now on her last legs, and it is complex to say the least.

GT59 - its amazing how words touch individuals hearts throughout life, and hearing and reading your words I know your mum would be so proud, Its good to see and read these posts from all you guys.

Its great when we can come together and share emotions and have such support to get through these hard times.

My Grandfather who is now passed many years ago always said the only guarantees in life are taxes and death. It never made much sense when I was only 8 years old but will never forget.

My Father who also passed when he was only 46 years old - also said that when your time is up it is up.

I guess what I took from the wise words of my Grandpa and Father were - we are all destined for one thing, its what we do in between that makes the difference.

Be safe and Well Mate - Big Hugs

Latest posts