Lost stones!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys, sorry for my absence iv been busy with starting a business!
I'm worried for I sent 12 rough sapphires over to lamberts to be cut and iv heard nothing back! It's been 7weeks and I can't send emails to their address.
Does anyone know what's going on over there?

Hi Dezman,

Think it's there holiday season like our x-mas season, there has also been a bit of political unrest recently. I did read somewhere in some correspondence, I had with them when waiting on stones Lee and I sent to allow 28 days P&h both ways plus I think 8 weeks for cutting plus 1 or 2 weeks if it's holiday season over there.

Don't worry mate I'm sure they will turn up. Must admit Lee an I were pretty antsy the first time we sent a parcel ;), but have since sent a few with no dramas at all.

Cheers

C&L

Hey all,
Wouldn`t worry about it to much, my last lot took just about 4 months and all good.
cheers

Thanks guys, I'm trying to not worry over it. It's just there email address won't take emails! Like it does not exist. I heard there was unrest in Bangkok and all. I will wait longer, I just wished they would send a reply.

Got a reply! Not all email addresses lead to them, 8 to 12 weeks turn around they say.

Latest posts