Lost SDC 2300 in Creswick Vic

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RM Outback said:
AngerManagement said:
The story is yet to unfold...

Fingers crossed....

Doesn't mean your not Awesome, top effort :Y:.

Naa just try to assist where i can and if i have contacts or do somthing a little out side the box and it gets a result. Great.

If nothing comes of a bit of time... Then at least i gave it a go.

Try to pay it forward forward where i can. People have helped me out with gear or contacts when i have needed it. Life for me is about giving when and where you can...

Not about reciving or taking....

End of rant. On barge to help a mate pack up his camp.... May get a days beach fishing :-:

Thank you to Anger for his info. Unfortunately the SDC is yet to be returned. I have read every post that everything has submitted and I thank you all for your input. Rest assured everything is being done to return my SDC. Unfortunately it may not be the sweet fairy tail ending I was hoping for. Offer is still on the table that if it's returned, even just left at the counter anonymously at the local cop shop then nothing further will come of it.

Yes it's true. Police are now involved and I've been informed the finder sold it for drugs. So unsure if it will ever turn up or if he will be charged for theft.

I had a response, but last time similar, i ended up with a holiday in Siberia... :8

Sorry to hear this outcome MKG.... one hopes Karma gives it back to him 10fold...thing is, the only ones to see it are the recipients (in most cases).

I have been in similar circumstances with stolen Gold/Cash ~ $12-15,000.00 worth. His second offence in a cpl of months, just post of being before a beak for a similar amount elsewhere (off GF's family that time) and getting off,...slap on the wrist for my offence...and likely still jacking up peoples life, the little grunt. :mad:

Gypsy

Secret Squirrels said:
Wishfull said:
Thumb screws comes to mind

AAAnd that statement matches your avatar Wishfull bahhaha. But i know your really a nice guy and the photo was taken at an angle as camoflage ]:D
LMAO i thought he was going to say something like an ants nest and honey ;) ;)
but only thumb screws i am shocked :eek: :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bloody drugs are the scourge of society.. the Philippine president has the right solution.
If the criminals manufacturing and dealing in methamphetamine don't stop their activity and surrender, then the police are authorized to use lethal force.. massive drug labs all over the country were shut down, 10s of thousands of addicts surrendered and many others were killed.. but the majority of ordinary citizens are happy with the outcome.. less petty crime to buy drugs ,less drug fueled violence and safer neighborhoods.

Almost agree nucopia...sadly, in that environment of poverty, many deaths were a result of 'internal feuds' totally unaligned with 'drugs'...

It's slowing now, but 'vendetta deaths by Police' initially were rampant, and that level of oversight is just not on, and i hope you are not advocating that sort of policy here?

:)

Latest posts