Large Dolly Pot

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all,
I knocked up a couple of larger Dolly Pots for those who have a bigger task ahead of them.

I had enough off cut to make 2.
Base plate is 150mm x 8mm plate
Pipe is 255mm long x 105 I.D.
T Bar is 30mm x 390

Price is $75 plus postage

PM me for freight details

Cheers Ryan
1405138208_image.jpg

Hi, I'm new here so I don't think I can PM you yet but I'm certainly interested in one of these. If you can let me know how much postage to Rockhampton QLD 4701 would be and how you would like to be paid then I'm a keen buyer :)

G'day Matt80
Postage to Rockhampton is $41
If your happy to go ahead I will Give you my mobile number and we will have to communicate via SMS etc.

Thanks, I'm all too happy with the price Ryan, I just upgraded my account so when Nugget gets round to it I think I should be able to just PM you arrange the details. Was thinking I should become a member anyway as the info I've gained here is clearly worth way more than the $20.

I agree with you. I wish there was a forum with this much content 15 years ago. I would have certainly have a better show in my pan. PM me as soon as your account is upgraded.
Cheers Ryan

Matt80 said:
PM'd :)
And thanks Nugget.
Hi Matt
I received your message via email however it didn't show up in my PM inbox. I will send Nugget a message and see if it can be rectified.
Cheers Ryan

Received "Big Bertha"
Definitely Ryan 27 is great to deal with !!

Ryan27 said:
Hi all,
I knocked up a couple of larger Dolly Pots for those who have a bigger task ahead of them.

I had enough off cut to make 2.
Base plate is 150mm x 8mm plate
Pipe is 255mm long x 105 I.D.
T Bar is 30mm x 390

Price is $75 plus postage

PM me for freight details

Cheers Ryan
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/1074/1405138208_image.jpg
Thanks for the feedback guys.
I have one left if anyone is interested!
Please note I won't be making anymore for some time due to a heavy workload.
Plus I am developing a new product to help you all get more gold!!!
Your gunna love it!

Yep mine arrived this morning(well now yesterday morning), great looking work Ryan, would recommend your work to anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts