Ladies and Gentlemen time is running out.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No Reply from the NPWS, not sure if there is one planed?????????????? Let's hope they get swamped with submissions from prospectors, this may well be our only chance to gain access to historical gold and gem areas within NSW National Parks so we should make the most of it.
Cheers, SinHof.

Hi Bazxa,
Is there a list of those PA members that have put in submission? If not it would be interesting to see the level of support/interest on gaining access to NSW National Parks.
Just a thought.
SinHof.

I estimate on 4umer there are 6 that have said they have submitted comments & about 18 from PA. There may possibly be more that haven't indicated that they have commented on the forums? I wonder how many comments the various greens/environmental groups mustered up from their members?
This is what we're up against:
http://www.npansw.org.au/~npans186/...-not-destroy-natural-values-of-national-parks
Obviously the CEO is unaware of the previous mining, quarrying, logging & other industry in these "unspoilt environments". Fossicking is about as destructive as scratching an elephants back with a toothpick in comparison.
Don't let these jokers keep us locked out on the back of their usual scare mongering & sensationalism of actual fact campaigns! :mad:

Hi SinHof.
I was only looking at the list here and have no idea but given the difficulty with access and the growing number of NP acquisitions I was expecting several pages of 'I've done it'.

PA members that have or appear to have made or will make comment:
Tathradj?
bazxa
nicko61
limpalot
Dicko
LoneWolf
mbasko
jimnyjerry
Heatho
GaryO
cashgoldsilver
Jaros
yass00_au
Mikezoom
SinHof
BigWave
nucopia
Ivo
jamie?

Good work to those that have so far but if any other members can spare 5-10mins to type something up it would be good! The more the merrier - I'm sure the greenies will be all over it.

mbasko said:
jamie?

Good work to those that have so far but if any other members can spare 5-10mins to type something up it would be good! The more the merrier - I'm sure the greenies will be all over it.
Yeah i did mate, we all need to stand together :)

jamie said:
mbasko said:
jamie?

Yeah i did mate, we all need to stand together :)
Done.Mbasko is right it only takes a couple of minutes out of your day to let them know how you feel about this.Stand up and be counted guys.

GaryO said:
Has anyone had some sort of generic reply to state they have recieved your reply ? Ive had nothing as yet.

No - but I am not concerned :)

Latest posts