Ladies and Gentlemen time is running out.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
There is just four working days remaining for us fossickers and prospectors to have our say on why we should be able to practice our great hobby in National Parks and State Conservation Areas or at least those areas within Parks that have a history of gold and other precious minerals and stones.
Those forum members that are reliant on accessing public lands to prospect should be keenly interested in this matter as it will open up a fair amount of possibilities state wide if we are allowed into these areas.
This is the first time the NPWS has asked for input from the prospecting community, via the Draft NPWS Fossicking in Parks Policy; so if your serious about expanding your areas to prospect hop onto the computer and have your say, but be quick.
http://www.environment.nsw.gov.au/policies/fossicking-policy.htm
Cheers all,
SinHof.

Done - thankyou very much for the effort and link making it very easy for our voice to be heard if we want more land to fossick on not less.

We cannot complain if we don't speak up.

ONLY 3 DAYS TO GO - Do It - TODAY!!

Thanks again.

P.S. it took me only 5 minutes to write a quick short response.

jamie said:
i want to have a say but as i am not real good at that sort of thing and help in what i should write guys would be appreciated

Just tell them how much you like fossicking and more open ground would be appreciated with the guidelines and rules being happily followed etc etc.

I hope this might help :)

Hi Folks,
It's great to see the number of members sending off submissions, there are still a couple of days to run so keep them coming.The more submissions NPWS receive the more likely we will get a favourable outcome.
Cheers, SinHof.

SinHof said:
Hi Folks,
It's great to see the number of members sending off submissions, there are still a couple of days to run so keep them coming.The more submissions NPWS receive the more likely we will get a favourable outcome.
Cheers, SinHof.

Ditto :)

High again folks,
Closing date for submissions to the draft Fossicking Policy has been extended to 13 May, so for those who thought they had missed the boat , go for it.Keep them coming.
SinHof.

Latest posts