Knee problems

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello everyone sitting by the fire a few k from leonora trying to find the gold with no luck yet. My knee problem maybe solved. I am using a guide arm / swing stick. It keeps the coil well out in front of me with the added benefit of keeping the coil flat at all times on my swings. I am using one from a gpz 7000 seems to work extremely well. Ihave been using a coiltek 11 inch mono elite. Changed to a coiltek 14inch anti-interferance that i borrowed,my knee did not bother it. All we have to do is find gold. My thanks to Lisa from goldtalk leonora who came up with the suggestion. It came to her at 3 in the morning. Also my darling Lips who has came down with a severe crook back, just a little difficult for her around the camp so i better get off her back. Ok ready to cook tonights meal , bye for now. Ray and Lips

I find with the 11" momo elite, if I swing too far to the left it will sound on the pick on my left back side. I don't know why it does not sound on the ally top shaft as well, as it is closer to the coil. Have tryed to get carbon fibre shafts, but U/A in Aussi. Only fibre glass. Good luck with your travels, Maybe a longer bottom shaft to keep the coil further away.

Hey limpalot I did see on eBay last week an American did have carbon fibre shafts, they came in a bundle of 4 for around $140 delivered

G'day Ray,
Not sure if I have understood your post 100%....are you using an AI coil? if so...would recommend you go back to your small mono.
Glad the swing arm is working mate.
cheers

tony

I am using a 14inch coiltek mono anti-interference at the moment which seems to be working ok. Found a .3 gram with it. Just need another 70 to cover costs. Lovely day near Leonora 21 deg at the moment with a bit of a breeze. Will do a bit more exploring shortly. The body is starting to work in with all the swinging now,aches and pains slowly going. Ray and Lips

Latest posts