Just Watched This Interesting Aussie Talking About Finding Gold

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No I don't think so Thefossickingkid. My pleasure Eldorado, surely is a beautiful area, used to live down that way at Khancoban. Wish now I would have visited that area more to fossick. This was nearly 30 yrs ago.

Yep a lot of good local knowledge in his videos on the Turon and Mitchells creek ..I also liked one of the crevicing tools he uses too.
Went to Bunnings today and bought this one today $13.98
Trojan small plasterers tool i got the 12mm size.
1451712784_image.jpg

Nice, I use one from a bloke on the forum here, and a home made one I'm working on, plus some from super cheap.

Thanks for posting this link Cecc - I found the way he explains things very helpful. Will definitely check out his channel. Cheers.

Great vid , and most of it I find is logic but it backs up my research ,
Good to see
Him share his knowledge

Hi all,
Yep I have been watching this channel for a while too. The first time I saw him was in an interview with Prospector Jess on YouTube. Cant seem to find it though, it must have been a couple of years ago.
Another channel worth looking at is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOReOAYx8VDLwC0pOEcQD-g
He's Canadian but the fundamentals remain the same. I believe he is a teacher and films his prospecting classes as well as his own prospecting. Quite a bit of info as well as some cool tools like the micro blaster.
Cheers,
Burden

Latest posts