Jewel heist

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
wow,see the news today 400million dollars plus ,some one would be mesmerised looking at all them beautiful gems ,
And the owners .
Devastated 8.(

Yeah that's the one,
The fossicking laws must be different over there ,they are using mechanical aids. :lol:

I just cant feel anything, but good luck to the theives :) Maybe its my loathing of greedy capitalists, or being an oceans 11 fan lol

Varts said:
wow,see the news today 400million dollars plus ,some one would be mesmerised looking at all them beautiful gems ,
And the owners .
Devastated 8.(

If it were me mate I'd strip off and roll around in them for an hour or 2, probably not a good look but that's what I'd do.......... :D
Jaros, my friend lost about 00000 with a number in front of it too from her super during the same period, must have been the same fund, hopefully whoever controlls that fund has embarrasing parts of their body get horribly burned in a nasty accident of their own doing.

The GFC ruined me totally, I lost $000 000 000 000.00, and that was almost half of my entire super fund,... still trying hard to recover(beer and chardonnay help a little,... somedays).

silver said:
The GFC ruined me totally, I lost $000 000 000 000.00, and that was almost half of my entire super fund,... still trying hard to recover(beer and chardonnay help a little,... somedays).

Shite state of affairs Silver!
If that is your real name ;)
P.S. I like beer! :cool:

Cheers,
Billy (hic) (hic) :D

Still drinking Banrock station Crimson Cabernet at the moment Billy,..... just about finished for the night now though(not too much downed,... just enough to still type a o k).
Billy said:
silver said:

Shite state of affairs Silver!
If that is your real name ;)
P.S. I like beer! :cool:

Cheers,
Billy (hic) (hic) :D

Latest posts