Jaros-My back procedure 31/09/19

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WiShing you all the best Jaros, you certainly have been put through the wringer, hopefully this will put an end to your troubles.
best wishes Ma n Pa.

Hello Jaros, if you are having electrical stimulus to relieve the pain, will it be permanently operating adjusting the pain and will there be any chance of outside electrical interference playing up with the transmitter. Will it effect the workings of a metal detector or vice versa creating problems with back pulse machine?
Hope things go okay.
regards Ned

This was a test of a new system by Abbott Electronics where there are 4 wires inserted up the spine and are controlled by a program. At the moment only the 2 bottom wires are activated and have just had an X-ray of the position of the wires. Waiting on nurse and Doc so I can get outa here. I think i'll get dressed and get rid of this gown.....
Thanks to all above :Y: :Y: :power: :power:

Jaros said:
This was a test of a new system by Abbott Electronics where there are 4 wires inserted up the spine and are controlled by a program. At the moment only the 2 bottom wires are activated and have just had an X-ray of the position of the wires. Waiting on nurse and Doc so I can get outa here. I think i'll get dressed and get rid of this gown.....
Thanks to all above :Y: :Y: :power: :power:

Ya welcome mate, been checking this thread out all day here just to keep an eye on ya,

Them gowns ain't the most flattering things are they, lol. Being a male I don't see the point in wearing something that opens at the back, and they are flaming drafty things at the best of times, :8 :8 :eek: :eek: :eek:

Don't even want to think about how one would look if the opening was at the front :lol: :lol:

Just by having the opening at the back can be a bit drafty amount other things {)

Goody :)

Latest posts