Jaros-My back procedure 31/09/19

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slept terribly last night, maybe3-4 hrs. Probably the anaesthetic wearing off. It was only a twilight fentanyl sleep. I have had so many in the past few years I think I'm hooked!! :(

Hope it improves for you Jaros. :flowers:

But can you tell me something please... Is it only in Qld where there's a 31st of September? This is a new concept to me, and I could really use that extra day! :p

1569991451_sept.jpg

Cheers,
Megsy

I hope this time the extra flexibility the stimulator can give me will be a lot better. I can't really tell if it's done much yet as I had to move the camper trailer in the garage and realised I had some muscles there I hadn't used for a while. Fingers xed!!
Jaros :(

I also realise NOW I made a mistake with the 31/09/2019---sowwy--- :) :clap:

if it's like Ma,s brain stimulator, there are so many configurations as to how they can set them. Hand held monitor and a stylus and bobs your uncle, adjust up or down, pulse rate, firing sequence etc. Requires some patience while they get it to optimum.
Hopefully this will do the trick for you.

Ned said:
Hello Jaros, if you are having electrical stimulus to relieve the pain, will it be permanently operating adjusting the pain and will there be any chance of outside electrical interference playing up with the transmitter. Will it effect the workings of a metal detector or vice versa creating problems with back pulse machine?
Hope things go okay.
regards Ned

Years ago I had a watch that had a search function that could find the frequencies of most tv's so you could tune or operate them without the remote. I used to be a pain in the arse at the club when the footy or the fights were on ]:D

Just curious if something like that would work on Jaros's back. Like have him all of a sudden goose stepping or break dancing at inappropriate times or make him shit himself at the check out in Woolies just for giggles :D

Seriously Jaros, all the best...I hope it works for you :Y:

Latest posts