Is the gold nugget sitting in the garrett gold pan

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No not yet, I will update that topic I just posted as soon as the nugget has been found.

Unfortunately the win still goes to WalnLiz on the basis that (as per the rules) you had to comment on the actual topic that the nugget was planted in. Next to Ramjets logo could have been a wild guess, and we've had a couple of those :/

Sorry aushunter.

Hah well typing in the dark dosent help, good onya Liz maybe next time :D
Cheers
Brad.....

aushunter said:
So its a close one then cause I posted where it was at 7.22 and Wall and Liz came in at 7.23!

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=862

I couldnt remember the title of the post, saw the nugget and went into overdrive and the fingers where going crazy.
Brad :D

Hey Brad ...sounds like you and Liz both had fingers in overdrive :D ....she spent a couple minutes trying to find out where to post :eek: ....chaotic... :eek:..she actually posted it first below Ramjets' topic at 7.22 and then again in gen chat at 7.23. Cheers Mate. :)

No worries Wal, Thought my luck changed a little, had a beauty of a weekend around the gorge country took heaps of videos and photos until I slipped into the drink with all my camera gear, insurance is gonna luv me, It will teach me in future that cameras dont like water. We did manage to save one because it loves the water but the SLR and movie camers and lenses dont seem to go to well with water.
Hey Liz next time you be ready for a show down of the key boards, Giddy up.
Heading to have a dig on Wednesday so things may look up and get me a real Nugget.
Cheers and Happy hunting
Brad....

aushunter said:
Hah well typing in the dark dosent help, good onya Liz maybe next time :D
Cheers
Brad.....

Thanks for being so understanding mate, I do feel for you. Just remember next time to post on the actual topic :lol:

aushunter said:
No worries Wal, Thought my luck changed a little, had a beauty of a weekend around the gorge country took heaps of videos and photos until I slipped into the drink with all my camera gear, insurance is gonna luv me, It will teach me in future that cameras dont like water. We did manage to save one because it loves the water but the SLR and movie camers and lenses dont seem to go to well with water.
Hey Liz next time you be ready for a show down of the key boards, Giddy up.
Heading to have a dig on Wednesday so things may look up and get me a real Nugget.
Cheers and Happy hunting
Brad....

Hey Brad .... Liz said to invite you along on our next hi-banking trip, and she'll let you find the first nugget ;) ...offer stands if you get some spare time and can get down to Canberra for a few days....Cheers Wal. :)

Dont feel for me Nugget, laugh mate I just didnt know what to do and just panicked, so I threw out a quick reply as a reference on to where it was.
I was laughing when I went down with a video camera in one hand and a SLR in the other. I couldnt do nothing but look at my better half and said, Well this sucks and slid into the drink.
I thought it would only be a foot or two deep but by hell I couldnt touch the bottom :eek:
I am only worried about the Movie camera as I have racked up more than 5 yrs of travel and I hope I can retrieve those memories.
I will post the photos up as it was one hell of a trip.
The boys loved it and so did Meg's, some awesome country up here.
Cheers
Brad....

Latest posts