Introducing my self

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi I am new to this forum, I have been detecting on and off for over ten years, now that I sold my restaurant I hope that I can spend more time in the bush.
I went from the SD 2200D to the GP 3500, GPX 4500, GPX5000 and now I am waiting for the GPZ7000 that I pre-ordered.
I love this activity because give me the opportunity to discover new town that I never visited before, even If I have other hobbies this is my favourite. :)
Cheers

Jaros said:
Hi Patchfinder, welcome. Which State do you live in - if in Oz.
Hope you you enjoy the forum and all the gold you find with the Zed.
Jaros :p :p

I am from N.W.Victoria, I am sure that I will enjoy the forum, about the Zed I have to wait another two weeks to have it.
Cheers

patchfinder said:
Jaros said:

I am from N.W.Victoria, I am sure that I will enjoy the forum, about the Zed I have to wait another two weeks to have it.
Cheers
Hmmmmm, I had that same problem when I orderd my 5, waited for over 3 weeks for it while some other stores had it sitting on their shelves, go figure.
Anyways welcome aboard the forum mate, such a long line of detectors under your belt I'm sure your knowledge will be welcomed with open arms, :)

dwt said:
patchfinder said:
Jaros said:

Cheers
Hmmmmm, I had that same problem when I orderd my 5, waited for over 3 weeks for it while some other stores had it sitting on their shelves, go figure.
Anyways welcome aboard the forum mate, such a long line of detectors under your belt I'm sure your knowledge will be welcomed with open arms, :)

Thank you dwt, I wish I did a bit of shopping around before I pre-ordered the 7000, but is too late now, my knowledge is very limited but I am very happy to share.
Cheers :)

Latest posts