introduce yourself

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi all. jims my name and i have just joined the forum.my wife and i have been detecting for about 12 months now we both use ml4500s we live in gippsland vic and go to dunolly or talbot. we have had a little success our first find being 6.5gr (it now lives on a chain around the good ladys neck) since then only a few sub gramers. i have enjoyed reading this forum and like the friendly members and the way you all help each other.i look forward to joining in . :)

yes it was very welcome.we had made a lot of trips before we lost our virginity. started off with a 3500 it was a good machine but i wanted to be able to swing a mono and it was just to noisy in that ground. i thought about getting woody to mod it but then sanity prevailed and i traded it on a 4500 at coiltek, and could not be happier. thanks for the welcome chewy and scrounger. we live at boolarra

Welcome Jim :) I wish my husband would come looking for pretties with me, but he hates it :( Hopefully when we have kids he will at least come with us.

Latest posts