Intro

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi guys and girls,
i am new to this forum and i am keen to learn the ways with a metal detector, i am keen to look for gold or gems anything really. I live in Portland Vic and my wife joined up a few days ago "Akasha" we are both getting our first metal detectors in a weeks time and would love to meet people who wouldnt mind showing us a few thing like how to fine tune them and use them correctly. Always up for a camping trip to see what a metal detector can do and whats around Victoria.
If anyone is interested in getting together once a month or a couple times a month for a wonder and a chat and get out of the house or away on weekends from work let me or Akasha know we would be happy to meet new people who share similure interests.

Al
(Hazbeen)

Hi Hazbeen,

Welcome to the forum! I am also new to the hobby and have found that there are many helpful folk here willing to give a some advice and have a yarn! Hope you enjoy your time on here and learn plenty!!

Dmycha14.

hi Dmycha14,
thank you for the warm welcome, hope to see you out and about with the detector on day. I cant wait to learn about different things to do with detecting and i thought what better way to learn than join a forum with lots of people who have got the experience. Hope you go well with your detecting and maybe in the future we can compare stories of our trips.
Hazbeen
Al

Latest posts