I'm back

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all, back in Brisbane, lost Mum on the 17th of Dec. day after her 74th birthday, married to Pop for 56years, 2018 wasn't the best year. So bring on 2019. Pulled into Karara Tavern on the way back. Couple of blokes pick up a nice 10 gram nugget, very flat looking, will be back out on grounds next weekend. Digging away to China, so watch this space 2019 is my year. Merry Christmas and happy new year. To all. Thanks good2shoes. Doing ok.

Condolences for your Mum Ward69. I think a lot of us are happy to leave 2018 behind and look forward to a big 2019. All the best for the year ahead. Rick

Yep... ease into 2019 mate, sorry for your loss.
:goldnugget: :rainbow:

Sorry to hear about you loss Ward, this year is going to be better for a lot of us and your back home here with all your mates, it's a great place to be and there's plenty who are happy to ask "U right mate?" and have a good set of 'ears'

Thanks mate. My 18 year old came for drive back, 17hrs on road, never been out of Vic. Flying him home tomorrow
Been good bonding again, show him the honey hole at Karara, have no plans, each day is another day

Thanks to everyone. Mark

Latest posts