I'm Back And Have Some Great Finds!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LORD said:
You have amazing finds but particularly love that gold ring !!!
Would have meant a lot to someone

Thanks mate! Yep wish i know who family is but all would be long gone

numpty said:
great finds. loving that ring you had made too :Y:

Cheers mate! The gold nugget one? Yeah its a beauty and my wife says if i ever loose it she will cut something off haha I will be just as annoyed as its very expensive. Bought the nuggets and supplied the goild from relitived rings for the rest of it. Only prob is it weighs 15 grams haha

Nice silvers, especially the florin, haven't heard of that one before. My wife reckons I need to find one of those whiskey plaques so she can hang it round my neck when I have one too many scotches and fall asleep on the couch!

tailormarc said:
numpty said:
great finds. loving that ring you had made too :Y:

Cheers mate! The gold nugget one? Yeah its a beauty and my wife says if i ever loose it she will cut something off haha I will be just as annoyed as its very expensive. Bought the nuggets and supplied the goild from relitived rings for the rest of it. Only prob is it weighs 15 grams haha

15 grams !!!!!! it looks even better now!

1000 Thank you.
We have browsed with great happiness all 49 pages of the forum, one by one and all your messages.
It made us dream a lot ... and think.
It's real life. Nature, fresh air and discovery!
Its amazing to go back in time and research the things you
discover. We have learned a lot !
On the other hand, it's nicer to look for old objects than gold. It's much more rewarding
and exciting.
We have been dreaming of buying equipment for 20 years.
We will not go to Australia because it seems very difficult to prospect. Insects, flies, snakes
and worse, the heat! You have a lot of merit.
We will now inquire to buy equipment and prospect in France.
(The laws are much more restrictive than in Australia) :(
We love the little blue bottle! :inlove:
Thank you also for your cleaning advice ! :perfect:
THANKS THANKS THANKS...
Continue to make us dream ! :100:
PS: We will post in another section of the forum for buying advice for detectors.

Lovea said:
1000 Thank you.
We have browsed with great happiness all 49 pages of the forum, one by one and all your messages.
It made us dream a lot ... and think.
It's real life. Nature, fresh air and discovery!
Its amazing to go back in time and research the things you
discover. We have learned a lot !
On the other hand, it's nicer to look for old objects than gold. It's much more rewarding
and exciting.
We have been dreaming of buying equipment for 20 years.
We will not go to Australia because it seems very difficult to prospect. Insects, flies, snakes
and worse, the heat! You have a lot of merit.
We will now inquire to buy equipment and prospect in France.
(The laws are much more restrictive than in Australia) :(
We love the little blue bottle! :inlove:
Thank you also for your cleaning advice ! :perfect:
THANKS THANKS THANKS...
Continue to make us dream ! :100:
PS: We will post in another section of the forum for buying advice for detectors.

Hi Lovea!!!
Its my peasure to show what treasures are out there and with the right research you will find them. Yep your right it sure can be dangerous out there but as long as you are careful its ok. In France you would be able to find so many very historic items going way back beyond my colonial history. I highly reccomend the minelab equinox 600 or 800. Im not sponsored by them , just want to offer my best tip for detector for you.
All the best for 2020 to you and your family and welcome to the forums

Greenhornet_au said:
:lol:

I reckon there was a beer wagered on that one, looks like a musket ball hit it, possibly a pistol shot.

Bloody Rednecks out there.

:)

haha yep , was a old house site. I was thinking too small for musket even pistol. How small do muskets go?

Latest posts